Stormy Morning


It's been raining since I woke up today.


Wind, thunder, lightning, rain... which is why I changed my plans to wear a skirt and instead opted for this:
- Dark grey pants - Speechless brand
- White Cotton Eyelet wrap around blouse (from a street vendor in Peru)
- Grey tank (gift )
- American Eagle black patent shoes (Payless SF)
- Neiman Marcus brand black patent tote (gift from mom)
- Silver tone and deep red necklace and earring set (gift from great aunt)



To be honest, I find it quite boring... and gloomy as the day itself. I hate it when  I look at myself and clearly see I have made absolutely no effort to come up with something creative.




5 comments

Penny said...

I know where you're coming from but you do look well put together and that counts! Anyway, don't feel bad....we all have those days:)

love home|life|style said...

I really like your wrap top.
And hey, the fabulous bag does the talking!

Elaine said...

I totally know where you're coming from! I often feel my clothes reflect the weather outside... But I think this is a perfect rainy day outfit! :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

Thanks ladies, it does help a lot to get feedback, makes you see stuff/yourself with another set of eyes :)

ana said...

Wow your bag is so pretty!!! I love it! and your outfit is perfect for a rainy day...