Wardrobe Capsule DAY FOUR

The challenge is almost over and I never sat down to plan the outfits.
Just counted to make sure that I did not exceed the allowed items, which including today are 7 garments/shoes and 3 accessories.
So tomorrow I can either keep it really simple or go overboard with all the leftover items I have not used !
Today I wore:
- Black trousers
- Black patent skinny belt
- black and white knitted top with flower F21
- Black patent shoes Nine West
- Black patent tote Neiman Marcus

3 comments

Sheila said...

You look so lovely - very classic, Jackie O. :)

I'd love to see some colour mixed in with all your black and white pieces for the last 2 days!

Anonymous said...

Awe, your top is so pretty!

xoxo
Amy

P.S the detail shoulders remind me of MJ too!

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

calgal said...

very elegant..