Greetings from Paraguay

Today I was in 3 countries.
Crossed 3 borders by land....
I did not even think it was possible !


Those 3 countries were: Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay.


However interesting it may seem, I have been away from home
for over a week.


Surely it is interesting to get to see other cultures while
I work.


But sometimes you just want to be home.


While I do love what I do, I am counting down until
I am back on that long flight that takes me home.


I have to be patient as I have one more country to
visit and about 4 more flights to catch before I can 
board that plane home.


Aren't you just happy to be home ?

5 comments

Biba said...

I wouldn't mind travelling every now and then, but all in all, yes, I love being at home!

Meli said...

That dress is so pretty! I wish I could see it better- but I love that blue belt with it! : )

Have a safe trip home! : )

Sheila said...

That looks really beautiful. I know what you mean about being home, though.

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

Looks really beautiful :) I understand what you mean about being home though :) I do love to be at home :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Delane said...

I'm right there with you! I just want to sleep in my own bed.