Made in Turkey

Checked your label today ?
This week I am checking the labels 
on things I wear, products I use and food I eat.

H&M top - H&M blue skirt - Zapatinho de Luxo beige flats - Urban Expressions bag

Today I am wearing an outfit that come from far away countries!
Brazil, Turkey and Bangladesh...
There are other items that are not labeled.
Which can only make me wonder why someone
would not label their product.
No "good" reasons come to mind.


If YOU made a product, what reasons could you have
for not labeling it ?



7 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lorena..divino..con el collar te quedaste preciosa!! besosss

Judy C said...

Maybe some unlabeled items were imported by one company and sold by a company who brags about being made at home. Take the labels out, etc.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Love that colorblocked dress Lorena!!! Your beige flat with bow is sweet. Great bag!!!! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

iT IS INTERESTING TO SEE WHERE EVERYTHING COMES FROM. i NEVER REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Oops, hit the caps lock:) This is a very nice look on you.

*Erin

Delane said...

I think in the US it is the law to disclose where items are made.

Anonymous said...

All I can guess is that it's just not a requirement everywhere. It is fascinating to think how far certain items have come to be in your home, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Love the green wall . . . okay, so I get distracted easily. ; )