Abbeycourt Again

 I had the opportunity to take more pictures
at another one of my favorite homes: Abbeycourt.

Praia black jumper - Franco Sarto red flats - Kenneth Cole bag
 



One of the reasons I like this place is because it has a small garden. 


I also love the fact that it has a name, it gives this place personality.


Last but not least: I absolutely the colors !


They are unexpected and make it stand out 
without being loud.

What color is the building/house you live in ?

Mine is light green and beige.
(not like Abbeycourt!)




4 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Mine is beige and black. Ohhh Lorena, Abbeycourt has so much personality. I see why you like it so. Love your jumper and pop of red studded ballet flats! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Patti @ NotDeadYt Style said...

This place is so pretty and serene. My old cottage is yellow shingles with green trim, also very pretty in a different way, more like a beachy bungalow. You look lovely in all black with a shot of red!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Beautiful. I can see why you are so drawn to it. My house is a boring ol' neutral house color, but I have a black door and a red mailbox next to it, which I love.

*Erin

Bombshellicious said...

What a lovely building Lorena xx