Basic

Today I went with my very basics.
Things that everyone has in their closet:
A pair of jeans, a white button down and a beige cardigan.

Levis Jeans - White button down shirt Angel - Forever 21 beige cardigan -
 American Eagle for Payless purple flats - Purple bag Kenneth Cole Reaction

The funny thing is these are the items I'd like to stay
away from - as they could easily become uniforms.
I dread uniforms. I dread running into someone who 
is wearing the same thing I am.

                         Turquoise vintage pendant 

But today it was more about getting out of the house fast
and being on time.
I guess we have to make some sacrifices now and then -
if all were only this simple.

8 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Lore..quiero tu jeans y el esmalte :)
besossssss

http://modargenta.blogspot.com/

drollgirl said...

you look fab!

sometimes i have a "uniform" type approach to getting ready for work, particularly in the cold weather. i end up grabbing a skirt, tights, boots and a warm sweater. and adding scarf and accessories. it is FAIRLY formulaic, but patterns and colors and textures can make it a little more interesting. at least that is what i am telling myself as i am wearing this look today. lol

LyddieGal said...

sometimes the basics are all you need to look great - with a little polish like that amazing bag, you've got yourself a look!

Chic on the Cheap

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Wonderful idea. Love the nails. I tried Shellac for the first time yesterday. I am converted.

M mar said...

Cuando hay prisas lo mejor es tirar de basicos. De uniforme nada, que estas divina!
Besos

Alleycat said...

LOL. I wore an uniform this weekend!

AnPhibian said...

Those may be basics, but the outfit is so polished. I really love it -- the bag and shoes give it that extra something. I understand what you're saying about a uniform, but that, to me, isn't one. I always think of a uniform as lacking any individual touches at all, though I know that's probably inaccurate.

Angie said...

Actually these are the best outfits.More classy and simple.