Too short

It's short...
Too short for work.

Antilla Femme shirt dress - Grey wedges Qupid - Grey patent bag Arena Milano - Tous silver ring and pendant 

I noticed how short this shirtdress was a little late.


I wore it to the office, so I tried not to walk around much.
Decided my desk was the safest place I could be in.


While I have never received a comment on not dressing appropriately for work,
I really don't want to start getting those comments now.


I could have gone home to change, but well, it's Friday :)

9 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

At least you will have got a lot of work done!
The dress looks lovely and I adore the nail varnish.

Emma said...

I have done the same thing lol. You look Gorgeous in this dress and I Love your lipstick!

Biba said...

It's a beautiful dress! Perhaps you could add a pair of skinny jeans and it would get more 'work-appropriate'.

Sheila said...

I agree with Biba - a skinny jean or even a denim pencil skirt would totally make this appropriate.

I hate when that happens! I had a dress a while back that was like that too - it was fine when I was standing, but as soon as I sat down, it was way too short.

Shybiker said...

You are always such a model of decorum I don't think you need to worry if an outfit suddenly veers near the line. Nobody believes you'd ever cross the line.

ana said...

Wow que bonito tu vestido!!!!!! Me súper encanta, te ves muy linda

coco said...

like !

Anonymous said...

I've had those days of realizing my pant legs or my skirt is too short and trying to keep a low profile as a result. It's a cute outfit--I love the grey touches.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

It may be a little short. I usually wear dresses this short to work, myself. But it is a gorgeous and unique, Plaid Shirt-dress nevertheless. I love the dress and love it on you. Great jewelry here too and I love your nails (both hands and feet). You always have great, beautiful nails and nail polishes.