Fell off a pony

I have been seeing this Polo ad everywhere for a while now.


Image via Ralph Lauren

The ad is on billboards, magazines, bus stops - you name it.
It made me remember that I have a very similar belt to
that of the Ralph Lauren ad.



So I thought maybe I could take this ad and use it as inspiration for an outfit.


Sculpture trousers - Pink Polo Ralph Lauren - Fabric belt - Emilie M. mint bag - Silver flats Pierre Dumas 

The results were not as expected, it looks like I fell off a pony.

4 comments

drollgirl said...

you are so funny! and you DO NOT look as if you fell off of a pony!

Mica said...

Love your inspired outfit, I think it looks great! Really like the colours :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Not one of your best looks though you tried. I don't care that much for the inspiration either. Great colors and all but don't like the syling much.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Not one of your best looks though you tried. I don't care that much for the inspiration either. Great colors and all but don't like the syling much.