Amaryllis

I grew up mostly living in apartments
and honestly speaking I did not miss not having a green
backyard with lots of trees.

New York & Company cropped jeans - Izod white polo shirt - Straw bag - Panama hat

However, that was back when I was a kid.
I guess I did not miss it because I had nearby parks and a huge plaza
within the apartment building - so there was plenty of space.


But now, having a big backyard I enjoy it so much.


Like the thought of gorgeous bright orange Amaryllis "orange sovereign" flowers just popping up everywhere... 

3 comments

Judy C said...

I'm so ready for color, sun, warmth. and even orange flowers. Wow

Delane said...

I wish I had a back yard. We have very little green space in the city.

ana said...

Aaaah tu sombrero Panama! me encanta y la naturaleza y todo tambiƩn!!!