Mutliple rings

If you had me chose between buying a pair of earrings, 
necklace or ring, I'd probably chose the ring.

Liz Claiborne top - Polo Ralph Lauren trousers - Kenneth Cole Reaction black wedges -
Kenneth Cole Reaction purple bag 
Rings are my favourites: wood, gold, leather, silver, stainless steel, 
beaded, textile, glass, ceramic, new, vintage - I have no preference.


Even though I have several of them I seldom wear more
than two at a time. That is until today.

I had been on the hunt for a set of rings that looked the same 
so I could wear them on all my fingers.
Found these gold toned heart ones on Forever21.com and decided to buy them.
I wore them and loved them - then a girl from my teaching class 
looked at my hands and said "you're wearing many rings" I smiled 
and said "yes". She remained silent.

I could hear crickets...

Do you like the multiple ring trend ?

6 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore..perfecta la camisa..me re gusto!

besosssss

Sheila said...

I love multiple rings - I already wear 4 rings on a daily basis, so adding more is just better!

Those are really cute rings.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Stacking and wearing multiple rings is so in right now. They look good Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Witchcrafted Life said...

For sure! It's so fun and has a great boho, free-spirited vibe to it that reminds me of the 1960s and early 70s. I don't own many rings myself or else I'd put my vintage spin on the trend, too. :)

♥ Jessica

Anonymous said...

Very fun! You're the first I've seen wearing multiple of the same ring like this. I like it!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love Rings. I used to love them more. For a while I bought a bunch, especially Cocktail ones. I like changing My Rings for special occasions especially. Your identical rings are super cute and you might be on to a trend, here, girlfriend. =) And yes I would have guessed you would go for Rings, since you own a ton and wear them a lot. =)