80's Calling

The 80's called and they want their shoulder pads back !

Jeans Saltoworks - White shirt vintage (no brand) - Innovativi wedges - Tous black bag
It had been sooo long since I wore anything that barely resembled
shoulder pads, that is until this vintage white shirt came along.


It belonged to one of my great aunts, Aurea who is in her 90's.
She gave it to my grandmother who than passed it on to me.


I am not very happy with the shoulder pads, so I might just
give them back to the 80's and just keep the shirt.

Do you still have items with shoulder pads ?
DO you wear them ?



7 comments

drollgirl said...

oh shoulder pads. the 80's! i remember having some rather LARGE shoulder pads way back when. i don't think i have worn any since the 90's -- or maybe just tiny ones if they are in a lined jacket.

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit your pants is great!

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving all those blue accessories! And the detailing on that top is so nice
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mabel and Zora said...

Love that blouse.

Shybiker said...

Ha! It's funny how associated shoulder-pads are with that decade. I have the opposite problem -- my shoulders are big and muscular, so I look like I'm wearing pads even when I'm not.

Sabina said...

I agree with you on the shoulder pads. Otherwise, that's a beautiful blouse and it looks good on you.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Oh whatever I like the shoulder pads. And I believe some tops & blazers look better with them. Nice Blouse. Loving the Turquoise accessorizing, with it.