Not once

On my constant and almost obsessive need to weed my closet
of unworn and ill fitting garments I came across this dress.

Black and white print dress Scarlett - Black jacket Nine West -
Grey bag Arena Milano - Beige pumps Fergalicious
It's made by Scarlett, sleeveless, black and white, below the knee, 
light fabric, cocktail like dress.


Allow me to add: which I never wear.


It's not been worn in the last 5 years.


I realize that I don't like the length and have 
issues with the chest area as I have to tug on
it all day long to avoid indecent exposure.



Today I wore it to work and gave it one last
opportunity... however I am more convinced now 
than ever that it needs to find a better home.

6 comments

bashashhazbaz said...

wowzers! that is a great dress! you look amazing in it!

Mica said...

That is a beautiful dress! But if you're not comfortable in it, it makes sense for it to go :)


Away From The Blue

Thida K. said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment! would you like to follow each other? I am now following u beautiful <3

http://teekaylookbook.blogspot.com

xo,
Thida

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so pretty! I hope you find a good home for it, but I think it looks great on you! I know what you mean though, sometimes a piece just isn't for you
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

I do admire your hard work at keeping your closet in shape. I like the idea of giving something one last chance to change your mind. That way you really know and get get rid of it without any regret!
Chic on the Cheap

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Too bad you feel this way about this dress because I love it. Looks great on you. But you are truly an example to follow when it comes to trimming your closet. I need to do that sooooooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyy this year.