February closet editions


Here are my closet editions for the month of February.

Started with my black Kenneth Cole Reaction wedges.
I have worn these to death.
I looked down the other day and I was wearing them and just
thought to myself "these shoes are in bad shape".
So I tossed them in the bag.

Black wedges Kenneth Cole Reaction 
My purple Jennifer brand cardigan also left.
Worn about 9 times in the blog, it either shrunk or it
just does not fit me, because I cannot get the buttons closed
without looking like an unhappy sausage.


That's it, 2 pieces.
As you see I have not been into closet editing that much.

How are your closet edits coming along ?

1 comment

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I just started my closet cleaning yesterday. Want to wrap it up this week.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/