A good stripe

A few days ago I was going through the 
September 2013 issue of In Style magazine
and came across this ad for Banana Republic.


Oh, how I love a good stripe.

Ship 'n' Shore red and black stripe shirt - Apt 9 Black skirt -
Moleca black suede shoes - Black bag Roberto Cavalli

I automatically remembered a new to me vintage striped
button down shirt bought on a trip to Virginia that has 
not been worn..


Finally wore it, however I realised the sleeves are long
and the shirt is a little big.

We'll see if its a keeper or not.

4 comments

Audrey Allure said...

Great striped shirt!

http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

I love a good stripe too. I'm usually okay with oversized button downs, rolled sleeves and long hems are kind of fun.
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

Love that outfit! I think the slightly oversized look is great with this shirt - the rolled sleeves look good and it is really nice tucked into the skirt :)

Away From The Blue

A Very Sweet Blog said...

great outfit! magazines give such good inspiration.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/