Plaid Mode

I always try to wear things differently.

Blue plaid dress Kensie Girl - Grey and yellow pumps Kelsey Dagger - Grey bag
When I chose to wear this dress, I automatically thought of 
how I had worn it before.


Since its plaid I have a hard time mixing it up and 
usually just add in belts, change shoe colour and bag.

Black cardigan H&M
While I have just begun to feel comfortable mixing leopard print, 
plaid is always a challenge and I have yet to even imagine 
how I could mix it up.


So, I thought I'd ask you .

Pearl and Swarovski bracelet
How would you mix up plaid ?
What would you pair it with ?

7 comments

Londyn said...

Love this look - you look beautifully retro :)

I like plaid paired with a contrasting bright color, but I think you could work it with Leopard too!

www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

Anne said...

I would change out the belt for a bright red or orange:)
~Anne

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That dress is just too cute on you Lorena. I love the yellow pumps with it!!!

Mimi said...

I like how you wear it, the cardigan and the shoes look great! I've seen some pair plaid with florals...tough to do but i think if its the right floral that could be a fun new way to mix things up...

Aesthetic Lounge

MITCH said...

The plaid dress looks so cute. I love when you style it with a cardigan. Lovely outfit, dear!

Felishmichelle.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

This dress is adorable! The yellow pumps are perfect with it.

I will agree, plaid is not the easiest print to mix. I was so into print mixing a while ago, but now I am leaning toward keeping it more simple. If I were to do another print with this dress it would probably be big polka dot print tote!

Biba said...

I love plaid teamed with florals!