New outfit

I find quite amusing the fact that I can 
pair together two items in my closet that
have never ever been worn together before.

Blue trousers Jones NY - White tank top St. Michael's -
Short sleeve striped jacket Nathalie B. -
Tsubo yellow heels - Purple bag Coach 
For example, this striped jacket, its been around forever.
However I had never thought of pairing it with a pair
of blue trousers like I did today.

Gold tone rope necklace - self made
Its kind of fun to think that you can actually mix
your garments into endless possibilities and create 
a "new outfit" with old items.

                              
                                          2009

2014






2 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

So true, and sometimes its really obvious combos that you completely overlook, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Lorena, all of these outfits look fantastic! I just read a book that talks about mixing and matching pieces on the blog today.