In December I shopped..

December shopping.
It's always terrifying what could happen while you 
shop for gifts and come across things for yourself.

This time around, knowing I had a last minute wedding to attend, 
I shopped for formal gowns. I could not make up my mind, 
so when I found three dresses that fit well and were fairly priced, 
I went for all three.
The one above is a good copy of the Marchesa bow dress from a 
few years ago, this one by JS Group cost 59.99 USD.


I also purchased this JS Boutique dress with pockets for 59.99 USD.
I was happy when I googled all of these dresses and these were being 
sold on line for double the price I paid.

A gunmetal colour gown from Betsy and Adam, on sale for 69.99 USD.
This is the first time ever I have been able to purchase a long
dress and wear it right off the rack without any alterations.

Wera Stockholm skirt, picked up at a thrift shop in Krakow 
for about 5.00 USD.

Finally a pair of blue Not Your Daughter's Jeans NYDJ for 12.99 USD.

Total for the month was 222.17 USD

2 comments

Sheila said...

Love the long gowns! I'm also totally in love with that skirt - great pattern!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Wao, what lovely gowns Lorena! It isn't always easy to find elegant gowns that fit good, so I try to buy them when I see them. You never know when a wedding pops up and then you need something to wear. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!