Shopping mistakes

I wish I could say that shopping mistakes
are in the past.. but they're not.
NYDJ blue jeans - Black t shirt - Black cardigan Forever 21 -
Brown wedges Kenneth Cole Reaction -  Bag Venezia
One of them is: buying an item because its on sale, another is 
not trying the item on (specially if its on sale it cannot be returned). 



I plead guilty to both.
I went into a store and dresses were 25% off.
I picked three and without trying them on 
headed to the cashier.
When I was finally home and tried them on, the verdict 
was clear: one was too big, the other was too long and
the third one was sewn poorly.

So now instead of a good deal, I have 3 dresses
I cannot return :(

What was your last shopping mistake ?


2 comments

Mica said...

I am always swayed by sales prices and think less about the things I buy when they are on sale too! I'm trying to be better and think longer and harder about what I'm buying and less about the price, haha! It's a constant work in progress for everyone I think :)

Away From The Blue

A Very Sweet Blog said...

oh no! i've lost a lot of weight, so earlier this summer i had a hard time judging what size. i went down 2 sizes. pencil skirts always throw me for a loop.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/