Top Twelve: Black Bow Mango

Last week I took all of my tops out of my closet.
I did not dare to count, but as I arranged them
back into the cramped space I chose to leave 
some of them out.

Black bow sweater MNG Mango - Beige trousers H&M - Animal print flats Me Too
This black bow top from Mango MNG was one of them.

Sunglasses Gucci - Brown Madison bag Coach - Rings Forever 21 
I just realised how much I like this sweater,  its 
been like a rediscovery...


SO it's going back in the closet.

Here's how it has been worn before:

2014


2013


2012


2009


I think its got plenty more wear in it.


5 comments

Mica said...

It is a lovely top! It's great that you rediscovered it and you can wear it more now! :)

I have the same problem - the pieces I love are hidden away in my wardrobe as it's just too full!

Away From The Blue

LyddieGal said...

Glad this time your closet clean out unearthed an old favorite!
Chic on the Cheap

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It's a keeper! Loving it with that camel.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I must admit I love it under the jacket the most, because then you actually can see the bow!! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Sheila said...

I love it with the jacket too - it's really hard to see the bow otherwise.