Kind of like the 70's

I've always thought that scarf print
garments have a 70's feel.

White shorts Larry Levine - Purple scarf print top Maroon - Sandals Follies 
From the hidden depths of my closet 
comes this purple scarf print top with
matching head scarf.


It's been a while since I wore it last and
I always ask myself the same question:
Why do I never wear this top ?


In this particular case, I am not 
good with strapless garments on 
daily wear basis.
On night outs, maybe - but not 
for something I am to wear at least 
8 hours straight.

Spain
My purple 70's vibe top has seen the
 last of its days…in my closet.

4 comments

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

OK you definitely pull off that headband. Love the 70s inspiratyion on this outfit.

Hope all is well and your travels are going well, also.

<3 Ada.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Great choice of earrings for this top. It's fun and youthful, pretty and summery and just a punchy shade of purple to boot.

Your ability to cull and purge your collect is so admirable!

♥ Jessica

Mica said...

I hope you keep the headband, even if you don't keep the top.

I agree with you - if a top needs a special bra to wear with it, I'll never get around to wearing it enough! I used to wear tops with strapless bras all the time when I was younger, now not so much. I tend not to buy things any more if they have special considerations like that as I feel it just limits the way I can wear them.

Away From The Blue

LyddieGal said...

I'm with you there - no strapless or thin strap clothes for me!
Chic on the Cheap