Portsaid

Today was actually my first wear on this 
white Portsaid brand sheath. 

White dress Portsaid - Zebra print heels Bershka
It was a find from a local thrift store.


Even though it looks like it fits, it was so very uncomfortable 
to wear as the top area buttons seemed they were going to 
pop out at any moment.



Discomfort in garments do not give you a sense of security.
I need to look my best, so I can also feel my best,
so this is the first and last time you see this Portsaid dress.


5 comments

Sheila said...

Oh, too bad! It is a really pretty dress and looks great on you, but I know that feeling. Pass it along...

Mica said...

It is a shame that it doesn't feel good to wear, as it certainly looks lovely! It will be good to donate it back and let it go onto a new home :)

Away From The Blue

Sybil said...

so sophisticated and chic in that outfit!! :D

Animated Confessions

LyddieGal said...

That is a bummer, and you are totally right - how something looks can only go so far, it has to feel good too! A shame about this dress, because it does look great, and it's white, so obviously I love it.
Chic on the Cheap

Angie said...

Comfort is top priority but many times I pretended I don't care. Always a wrong decision! It actually looks great on you!