The plastic box

I keep all of my garments for cold weather in a 
plastic bin on the top part of my closet.

Jeans Liz Claiborne - White button down shirt Exclusive!
Mostly jackets, gloves, hats, scarves, rabbit hair 
sweaters and some cashmere that get some use 
once or twice a year.
Since I recently purchased two merino sweaters
I went to the box so I could store them, only to 
realise that there was no space for them.

Its Our Time blue sweater - Brown wedges Kenneth Cole Reaction
So I chose to take out two sweaters from the box
to make space for the new ones.
This light blue sweater was one of them.
The reason I decided to get rid of it was because
its itchy, there are no natural fivers in it and last
time I wore it was in Switzerland at least 5 years ago.
I wore it today, just because -but its definitely going.


5 comments

Mica said...

It's good you could give it one last wear :)

And well done on getting rid of some things to make space for the new items - I need to do that more frequently! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Unknown said...

It's cute but, if it's itchy I totally understand, "See you later!"

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I too have tons of plastic bins and luggages for my opposite seasons clothes. I cannot do itchy so I say it's a MUST GO/TOSS!

LyddieGal said...

Sounds like you've got some good reasons to let it go, and while I know you live in a warmer climate, I can never understand the point of short sleeve sweater.
Chic on the Cheap

Witchcrafted Life said...

Itchy sweaters are evil! Seriously, how in this day and age are they still being made? I had an itchy navy blue one when I was a teenager. I love the cut of the garment, so suffered for it, but swore then that I'd never buy another itchy one again and thankfully have kept my word.


♥ Jessica