Give back

While growing up my grandparents played
a huge role in my upbringing.

Black shorts Worthington - Fuchsia top Apostrophe - Black flats Lavender Vera Wang - Black tote Michael Kors - Baroque Sunglasses Prada
Spending time with them and their friends, gave me 
huge insight, taught me to respect and value elders.
So, now when I can, I try to give back and hang out
with them. Instead of them taking me out for a ride,
its me taking them out.
I am so grateful I have the opportunity to give back.

7 comments

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Lovely top and nice story about your grandparents.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Sheila said...

That's really cool of you to do that. My grandparents all died about 20 years ago. I really miss my granddad.

LyddieGal said...

That is so wonderful you still have your grandparents in your life. I was very close with my mothers parents, who are now both gone.

Witchcrafted Life said...

That's so heartwarmingly sweet. My grandparents and some elderly neighbours (who were like surrogate grandmas and grandpas) were instrumental to my youth as well and huge inspirations, I'm certain, in helping to foster my early childhood passion for history and vintage.

♥ Jessica

backinstyle said...

How nice of you to stay involved in your grandparents lives. I hope you all enjoyed each others' company. Also, love your top, fuchsia is a great color on you!

Mica said...

I love that bright pink on you!


It's nice spending time with grandparents and hearing there stories. it really is a complete reverse of what used to happen when we were smaller, but in the best way. I'm not living in the same country as my grandparents and I miss them very much, we used to see them at least once a week. When they flew over to see us last year I was so happy, it was the best 3 weeks ever!

Away From The Blue Blog

Caramella said...

You look fabulous and you're really sweet..grandparents are precious!