Leopard print blazer

I'd been feeling like I did not have many
options styling this blazer.
White jeans Polo Ralph Lauren - Black tshirt -
Leopard print blazer Zara - Black wedges Aerosoles
I always styled it with black.
Few weeks ago, I came across the below image in 
Pinterest, saved it in my Outfit Inspiration board 
and made it happen today.
Image via FemaleDaily.com / Pinterest
I wore a green belt too I but guess it 
was off by the time I took the picture.

Regardless, it was not a look I loved. 

4 comments

Laura B said...

What a fun blazer! I love it with white jeans! You can't beat pinterest for a bit of inspiration!

Mica said...

I like it, even if you didn't love it. It's great you gave something different a try :)

Not every new combination we try will be a winner, but it's good to try as you never know if you'll find a new favourite!

Away From The Blue Blog

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Very very good. I LIKE IT! Super blazer.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Soooo chic! That's a fantastic blazer! If you're a fan of red, mustard, and/or turquoise, I find that each of those three typically plays really nicely with leopard print, too.

xoxo ♥ Jessica