New grey

DRESS: Grey dress Zara, similar - SHOES: Burgundy flats French Soles, similar - HANDBAG: Black bag Tous 

Silver tone rhinestone flower pins similar


If you read my January closet additions you know I added some new items thanks to my birthday. This grey dress from Zara was one of them. A gift from the hubs, it fit perfectly - however I find it a bit short for me and even more for wearing to work.  But it was one of those days where I just wanted to wear the dress... 
It's very likely I will be taking it to the tailor and maybe have a piece of fabric added to the hem.

Linking up to Shelbee's


9 comments

Toya's Tales said...

I like the length of the dress as is and I think where the hemline hits flatters your figure.I like the addition of the brooches. They are the perfect finishing touch.
LaToya
www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Oh man, the drop waist -- the color: I totally love this dress on you. And I adore the little details like the pins and the matching nail polish.

Beauty Unearthly said...

Amazing outfit, I love your dress
xx

Courtney Erin said...

I really, really love that dress (and all the lovely brooches you've included), it's so pretty.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sheila said...

I love all this tonal grey/silver - what a pretty outfit. I like the existing length, but I hear you on what feels comfy for actually wearing it!

Unknown said...

so in love with that beautiful dress :) it looks so amazing on you :)
http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
http://lovelyattitude.com

Carina Michele said...

Aww, adorable detail! ♡

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, I like you in this length and you look amazing! I think this dress is so versatile - now I'm only curious if you really will bring the dress to the tailor.
Happy Valentine's Day!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

LyddieGal said...

I love the drop waist and the pretty soft grey color. It passes the finger tip test - why not just pair it with tights?
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/