Long lost love

AA Studio color block dress - Nude pumps Flexi - Brown bag Coach
I had forgotten about it, like a long lost love: the colour block dress had totally fallen off my radar. When I pulled it out of the closet, I totally had second thoughts about it, but when I tried it on I just asked myself how I had gone so long without it..
What was that last garment you had forgotten about that you had a long standing infatuation with ?
Linking up to E&M + I Do De Claire's


Colour block dresses:


8 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

Love the combination of outfit!

Sheila said...

This is a stellar dress! Love it. I can't even think of a garment like that - I love so many things in my wardrobe. I'm flighty - my love jumps around!

Óscar said...

¡Buenos días! Así que tenías este vestido olvidado... Pues has hecho de maravilla al rescatarlo, porque hay que ver cómo luces con él!

Un beso y que disfrutes del fin de semana,
Le Style et Moi

Mica said...

That is a beautiful dress! :) I often find pieces like that in my wardrobe which is nice! I can't help thinking if I was better organised I'd always have the pieces I loved visible though, haha! Work in progress :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Dressed With Soul said...

How good, dear Lorena, you discovered this dress again as it looks totally wonderful on you!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Well I'm glad you found it! Looks absolutely stunning on you. I love the mix of colors. SO BEAUTIFUL!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

JJ said...

I love your skirt! Great look!
Dora www.BangsBang.com

LyddieGal said...

Color blocking was all the rage back in, maybe 2010? I remember adding quite a few color blocked dresses to my closet, and I'm pretty sure none are left. But this one is really fun and I love that it gives the illusion of separates.
Chic on the Cheap