Wear 'em all

Last night as I put together today's outfit, I sat on the bed with this thick white cotton top and a box full of pins. Emptied the silver toned brooches and pins on the bed and began arranging them on the collar area of the top. Opted for wearing five pins instead of a scarf or necklace...while the pictures are terrible, I have to admit it totally worked. Oh, and check out Sheila's version on a dress, its fab-
Black trousers Mossimo - White top Forever 21 - Black patent shoes Zara 

Linking up to E&M

5 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

Amazing outfit!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I would've never thought! It came out really good Lorena!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

I love this - it looks amazing! Do you remember when I did this with a dress back in 2014?

http://sheilaephemera.blogspot.ca/2014/07/shoes-my-husband-hates-yellow-aqua-and.html

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Girl---you are amazing. First the pin on the OTS shirt and now this!! It's such a great idea, and looks like the shirt came this way!!
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Such a GREAT idea!!! I have been meaning to do it too but now that I actually saw it on you, love it even more. Must try this myself ASAP!