Blue shirt

Blue vintage suit Valentino - Blue shirt Carven - Nude heels Sam Edelman - Brown tote bag Coach 



While making up my mind on what to wear to a meeting, I opted for a blue vintage suit. Paired it with a button down shirt in a lighter shade of blue that had not seen the light of day in years. One thing I am sure of is if you look your part, its easier to feel it and transmit it, in this case: confidence. For me, suits have that power, how about you ? Any particular garment that gives you that feel ?
Linking up to E&M + Straight A Style


7 comments

Cinzia Satta said...

I love your style. This vintage suit looks perfect for that event!
Kisses
Cinzia

Www.callmeblondiebycinziasatta.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look so classy.

Sheila said...

What, no pin?? ;-P

Dresses, especially a plain-cut sheath dress, are the power outfit for me. I think I only have one or two suits these days - they are too formal for my life right now.

Mica said...

I love the shirt and suit together! :)

I dont' actually own any suits - it's been SUCH a long time since I last interviewed and when I did I just wore a black blazer. May have worn a skirt with it too, don't actually remember!

Anything with heels is usually my power outfit :) If I can put some blue in there even better, always feel good in blue.



Away From The Blue Blog

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Wow, this vintage suit is great, I like this kind. Great fit with blue shirt. +++

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Well it looked fabulous on you Lorena. I've always been a fan of that color blue for shirts. So polished and sophisticated.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Natalie S said...

A pants suit is always the best choice!