Style Pill Inspired

Black and white polka dot skirt and top set Liz Claiborne, similar dress here and here, also similar skirt here  

Black satin flower print kimono H&M -  similar here and  one in lace here

Black heel shoes Christian Siriano for Payless - Black leather vintage belt Cèline Paris, another belt by Céline here 

Black quilted bucket bag Love Moschino, almost identical here by Moschino, very similar by Gucci here 

Its been forever since I did an "inspired by" post. Years ago I pinned this look from My Style Pill on to my Pinterest Outfit Inspiration board however I never replicated the look, until today. The polka dot two piece skirt and top set along with the floral print kimono seemed odd at first. However after adding the vintage belt and heels it suddenly became alive... 




11 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

Amazing outfit, I love your dress

Mica said...

You know I love kimonos so I really like this outfit! I do need more polka dots in my wardrobe though - I got out one of my polka dot skirts again, so nice to wear it! :)

Hope you are having a good week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Accessories always complete the look. This is wonderful - the kimono is gorgeous!

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks darling :D

ohn god. love polka dots :D

NEW OUTFIT POST | The Italian Vibes!!!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I have to say, I really like your outfit even better than the inspiration!!
Great look, Lorena, and have a fabulous weekend!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Gemma said...

This is such a great look! I really love the polka dot dress and of course your gorgeous belt! Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

L.E.N K said...

Cute style for summer!
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This dress is so cute and I love the floral jacket!

http://violettedaily.com

Natalie S said...

I like how you added color to an outfit that would have otherwise been considered serious.

Shelbee on the Edge said...

Lorena, this is so fabulous in so many ways! I love polka dots. I love florals. I love kimonos. I love polka dots and florals together! I absolutely adore this gorgeous look! Thanks so much for joining my #SpreadTheKindness Link Up.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love that pin dot top and skirt set. Looks so good!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/