Red canvas

Printed trousers Zara, similar in blue - Off white sweater Tommy Hilfiger, similar - Light blue bow flats Gio Zanotti, similar

Red canvas tote bag Tommy Hilfiger, similar 

While every other blog is focused on fashion week in some place in the world, I am closet focused. Sure I enjoy looking at the fabulous design, colours and shapes destined for upcoming seasons and most of all the the street wear around cities...  
However incorporating more pieces into my closet really makes no sense. I keep finding unworn items every.single.day, wether it's belts or like today's red canvas tote bag which had not been worn in since at least 2009. I had originally considered letting go, but I think it might just hold on to it as I don't recall having a red bag and a tote always comes in handy.  


Linking up to I Do DeClaire + Oh, Hey Girl !

4 comments

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Your blog is beautiful !!! I would love to see you on my blog !! Happy day!!!
👌👌👌💚💚💚

Mica said...

I love the red bag with the neutral outfit! It's great when you can find unworn pieces in your wardrobe and they become pieces that will stay and you'll wear often! :)

I tend to view fashion weeks and street style more as inspiration for how I can wear pieces in my wardrobe differently, Like you, I'm finding I really don't need to shop much!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That bag pairs well with that outfit Lorena! Love those pants and top!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Lorena, You look FANTASTIC in first pic! Are You 25? :) Keep going. I like your style more and more. Sorry for my rare visits, but I have a lot to do in last weeks (a lot of graphics orders).