Escada Sport worn

Jeans Saltworks - White button down shirt Forever 21 - Vintage striped white and fuchsia scarf Escada Sport, similar in black and white here - Yellow shoes Tsubo, similar  - Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli, similar under 30.00 USD here 
When I spotted the new with tags, yet vintage, striped scarf months ago in the consignment shop my heart skipped a beat. At first I thought it was a square scarf but then realised it was a long one, the type its difficult to wear. At least for me. However I held on to it as I browsed the store and then began to play with it in front of the mirror. I kept on asking myself the usual: "How would I wear it?", "Would it be worn often?", "What could I wear it with?" I could not answer these questions. Then the sales girl made a compliment and that was it. 
Like I said, this was months ago and today was its first wear.  I used it to cover a stain spot on this white shirt... a use I did not even consider upon purchase. 

Linking up to Shelbee's

1 comment

Sheila said...

It's a cute scarf - it would look good in your hair too.