Shoe guilt

Striped jean dress DKNY, similar - White tee shirt - Nude flats Florence Coach - Red tote bag Victorinox, similar 


As mentioned yesterday we had a handful of days off and we spent the holidays in the city. One of these days we ventured to find my husband a pair of jeans. Oh, the joy of free the parking spaces in front of the mall, the happiness of empty fitting rooms... As he browsed the men's department I headed for the shoes. If you follow my insta stories (ATlorenapty) you'd see all of the shoes I tried on that day and here is where the gilt comes in: 7 pairs later.  It's probably the most shoes I have ever bought in one outing.  What's your latest gilt, when it comes to shopping ? 


Linking up to E&M + J's Touch of Style

1 comment

Mica said...

I love the tee under the dress! I have a similar spaghetti strap little black dress, perhaps I should give this a go when the weather cools :)

I can't say I've ever bought 7 pairs of shoes at once, but a store had a sale and then the second pair of shoes was only $1 so I bought 4 pairs, ha! Probably the most I've ever bought at once!

Hope you are having a lovely week so far :)

Away From The Blue Blog