Tweeding

Black trousers - White ruffle sleeve blouse Bizz, similar
Black tweed blazer Xhilaration, similar

Taupe block heels Breckelle's, similar - Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli

White ruffle sleeve blouse Bizz, similar, Brooch similar here
Wearing my tweed blazer today, thought I might use the term "tweeding" a in "wearing tweed". Luckily there is Google and I searched before posting and learned that tweeding actually means "private gain and public expense" (full definition here). There's none of that here. 

Linking up to E&M + Straight A Style



2 comments

Sheila said...

I love this classic look!

Mica said...

I love how classy a tweed jacket makes an outfit look! I better wear some of mine before the weather warms up too much! :)

I didn't know about that definition of tweeding either, interesting!



Away From The Blue Blog