New in Jan

January proved to be an interesting month. Here's what came into my closet.

Blue peacock print top Michael Kors thrifted for 7.25 USD. It's see through but I will manage with a tank.

Chelsea black dress from Catherine Malandrino 13.90 SD and Daniel Rainn polka dot dress 10.71 USD. Both on sale !




Black tank top no brand 3.20 USD thrifted. Black trousers with suspenders Metro Style brand 6.40 USD.

A green D&G Lily bag 53.00 USD from a consignment shop. Full purchase story here.

Kate Spade Saturday Drifter ankle trousers13.90 and Black cropped Mario Serrani Italian trousers 10.69 USD not pictured



Tory Burch nude tee shirt 4.00 USD and Kate Spade white Toast of Town tee shirt 4.00 USD. Blue Carolina Herrera polo for 9.00 USD.  I got all of these at the real factory outlets in Peru ;)

Zayma red, brown patent shoes Peru 58.75 USD

Three pairs of earrings and a fake textile collar from Zara, were all gifts. 

OH I got for free this MNG Mango black side drape dress. It was part of my cousin's Marie Kondo edit, I had forgotten to include it ;)

January total 194.80 USD .

2 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I adore that peacock top - so, so. so pretty! I can't wait to see it in outfit!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Mica said...

Oh that peacock top is my favourite too, I'm looking forward to seeing how you wear it! :) As always, you get so many bargains! :) I ended up not buying anything in January. I wasn't planning to avoid the sales, but being sick for most of the month kinda made that choice for me!

Hope you're having a good week so far. I'm busy, but not as much as last week, so that's nice! :)

Away From The Blue Blog